Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hit The Road Fat!

Six weeks of 12 weeks

Weight today: lost one pound

Total lost: 5 pounds in six weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal:150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
with 2 tsp of sugar:30
1 Baby Ruth Miniature:45
total:270

3 oz chicken breast:105
1 saltine cracker:12
total: 117
running total: 387

2 large eggs:140
1 lefse:30
1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese:80
3 oz of sliced strawberries:27
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 snack sized Babe Ruth:85
1 caramel:25
total:402
-----------------
running total:787

1 Blue Bunny Bomb Pop:40
3 oz chicken breast:105
3 oz banana:75
1/2 tbl of natural peanut butter:45
total:265
-------------------
running total:1,064

2 saltines:22
with 1/2 tbl of peanut butter:45
1 slice of wheat bread:70
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
2 tsp of natural peanut butter:66
total:218
----------------
running total: 1,282

4 pieces of GU chomps:90
12 pieces of Frosted mini wheats:100
with 1/4 cup of 1 % milk: 27
1/2 cup of Blue Bunny Light ice cream:100
1 tsp of chocolate syrup:20
total: 337
------------------
running total: 1,618

Today's challenge: Motivation. Am lacking it today.

Actual fitness: 2 1/2 mile run, and double weight lifting work-out with chest and triceps and legs. Also my abdominal routine.

Note on one coffee, no sweet-n-low: My stomach felt slightly upset toward the end of my four mile run last night, but not too bad. It's definitely a challenge stopping at only one coffee during the day, but it does leave me with more calories to use for other things. Also, I really want to see if caffeine is causing the stomach upset.

Note on picture: Ah...my childhood all-time favorite candy bar...Baby Ruth. This miniature tasted much better than yesterday's generic Palmer brand candy. Remember, everything in moderation right? (Also I need to get my camera checked, it's not working the way it's suppose to be. No Macro focus lately.)



Hit The Road, Fat!

(Thanks Ray Charles)

Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more. (What you say?)

Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more.


Woo! Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest lean woman that I've ever seen.
I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my fat and go. (That's right)


Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more.


Now baby, listen baby, don't-a treat me this-a way
I kept you warm in the winter and your cravings at bay.


Don't care if you did 'cause it's understood
All those sugary sweets weren't makin' me look too good


Well, I guess if you say so
I'll have to pack my fat and go. (That's right)


Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Fat and don't you come back no more.


(Repeat and fade)
Don't you come back no more.

5 comments:

  1. Palmer?? Ewwww.
    lol
    If I'm going to eat chocolate it had darned well better taste like chocolate & the Palmer stuff tastes like...I don't even know but I know it isn't chocolate. ;)

    Hope you find your motivation & the reason for your tummy upsets. Would hate to think it could be coffee.

    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always more of a Butterfingers man, but to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm singing it...

    Just to say, I really appreciate you. You are an important part of my journey. You make me laugh, but you also are serious and encourage at the same time. I think we'd be kindred spirits if we ever crossed paths in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Actual Scale, if you're going to splurge go for the real stuff. If you don't, you just want it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wondered what it was about palmer!! their chocolate just doesn't taste as good to me... must not be as bad for you ;) lol. i could still plow through a bag though, no problem.

    fun song!

    ReplyDelete