Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, November 12, 2009

7 1/2 weeks of 12 weeks

Weight today: same

Total lost: 7 pounds in 7 1/2 weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
1 tsp of sugar:15
total:165

2 tsp of powder creamer in tea:30
1 tsp of sugar: 15
3 oz of chicken breast: 105
1 tbl of Smart Balance light butter:15
1/2 cup of rice:85
total:250
--------------
running total:415

6 graham cracker pieces: 105
1 tbl of peanut butter:100
1 cup of Reeses cereal:160
1/2 cup of 1% milk:55

again over 1 cup of Reeses cereal: 200
over 1/2 cup of 1 % milk: 70
total: 690
-----------------
running total:1,105

2 to 3 oz of chicken in taco sauce:115
1 hard shell corn taco shell: 50
mozzarella cheese estimate 1/2 to 3/4 ounce: 60
olives:15
lettuce: 5
tomato:5
sour cream 1 1/2 tsp: 20
1/4 cup of Gatorade: 30
1 Blue Bunny Bomb Pop: 40
total: 340
--------------------
running total:1,445

(I think I had more to eat but I can't remember)

Today's challenge: Keeping on-calorie and getting my speed work-out done during lunch

Actual fitness: at least 4 x 1,200 at between 7:00 to 7:30 pace. I didn't actually have the distance measured out, so I ran hard for 5:37 which is a 7:30 pace. Judging the distances that I was covering, I estimate I was probably running faster than 7:30. Maybe next week I'll go on a track with a stop watch. Four miles total.

Note on no caffeine and no sweet-n-low: Had no stomach upset last night even after running two miles shortly after eating some chicken and rice. Did have a headache in the afternoon that was what I would call "mild". Trying to eat fewer calories 1,500 last night versus 2,000. Need to keep at 1,400 today.

Note on photo: Just because this is a diet blog, doesn't mean I'm only posting pictures of healthy food. I've noticed that since I'm on a diet, I love to look at food. We picked up this doughnut last night for my husband. We got it at the same place that makes my chocolate covered creme filled bismarks.(you know the doughnut I'm going to reward myself with after I reach my goal weight? ) In fact, I saw some of those doughnuts last night and even talked about bringing one home to photograph. But my husband says to me, "So, you're going to take a picture of it, but not eat it? Maybe you should just take a picture of mine."

He's right.

How could I bring home a chocolate covered creme filled bismark and not eat it? Or even worse give it away and watch someone else eat it. That would be the true test of strength wouldn't it? So, here you have it, the chocolate covered creme filled bismark's cousin...a glazed doughnut. And not just any glazed doughnut. This is a very yummy glazed doughnut. Big beautiful raised, with slightly crispy, fried outside. Anyway enough about doughnuts.

4 comments:

  1. I hate to break it to you, but I suspect that pastry won't even taste that great when you finally getting around to eating it. By then, you'll have worked so hard to reclaim your fitness and your smokin' hot body that you'll probably associate the taste of it with a life you no longer want any part of. You probably will take one bite and say to yourself "Y'know, that's not really even very good."

    In that case, can I have the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live the the donut capital of the world! Did you know there was even such a thing? Luckily, I don't care for donuts...now, give me a big, bagel with dripping cream cheese and you're talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another way to look at that glazed donut. It is fried in grease that probably is 2 to 3 days old. So that grease is probably starting to get pretty rank and stale. The reason I'm saying this is because I used to work in a bakery. Just another take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm donuts. or junk food in general. i used to be really good at just smelling food/drinks. a few years ago i gave up one junk-food a year. soda, fries, pizza, chips, candy. i've sorta re-started eating most of those again though, but not soda! (well, minus the occasional ginger ale for an upset stomach of course) but, i used to just take a big whiff of what others were eating and that seemed to help. i need to get that control back!

    ReplyDelete