Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pound Down... A New Bomb Pop Flavor

8 1/2 weeks of 12 weeks

weight today: lost one pound (I'm playing tug-o-war with these pounds,)

Total lost:6 pounds in 8 1/2 weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal:150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 tbl of powder creamer in tea:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total:225

3 oz of chicken breast:105
1/2 cup of rice:85
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
bites of strawberry licorice that kids fed me: 25
total: 230
------------------
running total:455

2 large eggs:140
1 lefse:30
1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese:80
1/4 cup of canned pineapple:35
1/2 graham cracker square:35
1 tbl of powder creamer in tea:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total: 380
------------------
running total: 835

1 fun sized snickers:85
--------------
running total: 920

3 oz of chicken breast:105
1/2 cup of rice:85
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
1/2 slice of Sara Lee whole wheat bread:35
1/2 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:7
1 Blue Bunny Bomb Pop:40
total: 287
-----------------
running total: 1,207

1/2 cup of Blue Bunny Premium vanilla light ice cream:100
1 1/2 tsp of chocolate syrup:35
1 tbl of powder creamer in tea:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total:195
--------------
running total:1,402

Today's challenge: Getting through my work-out, staying on-calorie

Actual fitness:4x (about) 1-mile repeats at about 7:00-7:30 mile pace. 3 minute rest inbetween

Note on no caffeine and no sweet-n-low: Am enjoying the tea. Didn't really have much stomach upset yesterday. Nothing that sticks out.

Note on weight loss: I can actually feel that pound loss (my stomach feels flatter. Weird.) I think the second pound is on it's way out the door. I think my food transgressions last week may have put me behind a week now. Maybe if I don't overeat for a few weeks straight, I'll get back on track.

Note on picture: Tried out another Blue Bunny Bomb Pop flavor the other night. Sour Bomb pops with watermelon, top, then orange and then apple. It's definitely sour. But the trick is to not let the tip of your tongue soak up the initial bite. Instead place the bite in the middle of the tongue until it melts past the sour part, and goes into the sweet part. Ok, so I know what's the point of eating a sour bomb pop then? Well, it's not as sour. The kids liked it. It was ok. Still only 40 calories.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to be thin enough that I can "feel" a 1 pounds loss on my body/stomach. You are amazing, albeit a little nutso over the Bombs!

    ReplyDelete