Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, November 8, 2009

7 weeks of 12 weeks

weight today: same

Total lost: 7 pounds in 7 weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
2 tsp of sugar: 30
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total: 240

Jimmy John's turkey sub with cheese, no mayonnaise, with vinegar and oil:422
16 oz whole milk, single shot coffee:350
5 1/2 oz honey crisp apple:88
1 1/2 tbl of caramel:100
3 tsp of powder creamer for tea:30
2 tsp of sugar for tea:30
total:920
----------------
running total: 1,160

4 to 5 ounces of potato wedges with olive oil: 150
dipped in Bacon Ranch dressing about 2 tsp:46
2 to 3 oz of grilled chicken (dark meat):105
total:301
-----------------
running total: 1,461

1 Jolly Rancher Blue Bunny Bomb Pop:40
1/2 cup of Blue Bunny premium light vanilla ice cream:100
1 tsp of chocolate syrup: 20
2 to 3 oz of marble cake with vanilla frosting: 100
total:260
-----------------
running total: 1,721


Today's challenge: tongue is STILL hurting. Although not as frequent. Also, better calorie planning

Actual fitness: 3 mile run

Note on no sweet-n-low and reduced caffeine: Started getting stomach upset during the end of my run last night and had to visit the bathroom. Starting tomorrow, I will totally be off caffeine and replace my "hot" drinks with tea. Maybe my digestive system isn't operating at its' best.

Note on photo: Tried out Quiznos Subs last night. This is their Honey Bourbon Chicken classic sub regular on wheat for 530 calories. I think next time, I'll get a smaller sub, but with some melty cheese on it. There was no cheese on this. Also the spicy mustard kept irritating my mouth. My husband loved this place.

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge Quiznos lover. Their subs are very filling and are on the lower calorie side if you order right. I can't believe tomorrow is no caffeine. It will be interesting to see how it goes for you. Have a good day outside with the fam.

    ReplyDelete