Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, November 2, 2009

Going For Another Six Weeks

Six weeks of 12 weeks


Weight today: gained one pound


Total lost: 4 pound in six weeks


1/2 cup of oatmeal:150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 Butterfingers mini-bar:45
1 wafer of a fun Twix:40
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
2 tsp of sugar: 30
total:310

3 1/2 oz chicken breast:123
1/2 cup of rice:85
1 1/2 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:22
total: 230
-------------------
running total:540

? 120
?:20
total:140
-----------------
running total: 680

chips:50
miniature Snickers:55
3 Musketeers fun size:70
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
2 tsp of sugar in coffee:30
total:235
--------------
running total: 915

3 1/2 oz chicken breast:123
1/2 cup of rice:85
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
1 Blue Bunny Bomb Pop:40
total:203
-------------
running total: 1,118

chips:40
1 slice of wheat bread:70
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
1 tsp of home made jam:20
1 Blue Bunny Bomb pop:40
1 lefse:30
1 1/2 tsp of Smart Balance Light butter:22
1 tsp of home-made raspberry jam: 20
total:257
----------------
running total: 1,375


Today's challenge: hydration, staying on-calorie, sticking to work-out


Actual fitness: 60 minute bicep and back work-out, 2 1/2-mile run, and my abdominal routine


Note on picture: This is the mini-Butterfingers I ate this morning: 45 calories.


Note on weight gain: I'm note sure why I'm having the weight fluctuations. Hopefully things will level out by the end of the week.


Going For Another Six Weeks

Or, however long it takes.

Even though, my blog says I've only lost four pounds, in my mind, I've lost six. That's because our body's weight will fluctuate. I did overeat a few nights ago, so maybe it's readjusting from that. At any rate, since I haven't lost all the weight I've wanted to yet, I'm continuing to keep my calories at 1,400 a day.

I've only eaten a minimal amount of the kids' Halloween candy. Like maybe two or three pieces. We have put all their candy up way high, so that I need a stool to get them down. That helps me to think twice before going to all the effort to get it down. Also, quite honestly, lately I haven't felt like eating a bunch of candy. I think that's a good sign.

I do need to eat more protein. We just cooked up a bunch of chicken breasts last night, so that should help me to start off the week on the right foot.

Hope your week starts strong too!

1 comment:

  1. How I wish I had a mini butterfingers right now. Way to start the week off with the chicken breast. Preparing ahead always helps. That reminds me that I should do some preparing and planning. Thanks for the reminder. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete