Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, November 22, 2009

Scone Bites

Almost 9 weeks of 12 weeks

Weight today: same

Total lost: 7 pounds in almost nine weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 tbl of powder creamer:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total:225

some fish crackers:30
1/2 graham cracker sheet:35
total:65
------------
running total: 290

1 Jimmy John's turkey sub with no mayo, cheese added and vinegar and oil: 472
bites of son's cherry scone: 60
------------
running total: 822

3/4 cup of rice: 128
1 1/2 tsp of Smart Balance Light butter:22
1 1/2 oz of chicken breast:52
1 large egg:70
1 large egg white:16
1 Blue Bunny Jolly Rancher Bomb Pop:40
total:348
----------------
running total:1,170

1 1/4 cup of Blue Bunny Premium light ice cream: 125
1 tsp of chocolate syrup:20
couple Pita chips:20
1 tbl of powder creamer in tea:30
2 tsp of sugar:30
total:225
------------------
running total: 1,395

Today's challenge: today wasn't too bad. Didn't really have a problem sticking to my calories.

Actual fitness: 2 1/2 mile run, 60 minute leg workout, abdominals

Note on no caffeine and no sweet-n-low: I have taken some drinks of my husband's coffee house mocha's. Haven't had any upset stomach lately. Headaches are gone. And love the whole being caffeine free thing. Love my teas.

Note on picture: These scones are the bomb! They are crumbly on top, with even a bit of crunch on the top edges where the sugar is. Our favorite local coffee shop makes these scones fresh every morning. This is cherry walnut, but they make them in all different flavors like blueberry walnut, pumpkin chocolate, currant, chocolate chip with blueberry...it's different everyday. Before my diet, I would love eating these. We took the kids to the coffee shop with us today and gave each one a scone to eat. Instead of eating a whole one, I took a few bites from the kids...which satisfied my desire for some of these delicious scones but didn't put me over.

Note on race: Sorry I'm making you all wait about the 5K race that I ran on Saturday. It's been hectic here and I plan to post about it tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm scones. There is a low fat copy cat recipe on the web of Starbuck's date scones that I keep threatening to try...but haven't. I just don't know if I'm ready to start baking again...even lower fat/lower cal stuff. Bad enough I have to bake cookies for my dh or he'll whine & whine & whine. He is such a fabulous man about so many things but acts pathetically heartbroken if he thinks I'm not making "his special cookies".
    Ooops, got off track there...lol

    Glad you were able to satisfy the desire w/a few bites!
    Can't wait to hear about your 5k. :)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete