Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, November 29, 2009

About 10 weeks of 12 weeks

weight today: same

total lost: 10 pounds in 10 weeks

1/2 cup oatmeal: 150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 tbl of creamer: 30
2 tsp of sugar: 30
total: 225

2 slices of bread: 180
1 slice of deli sliced provolone cheese:80 (est)
1/2 cup of smoked turkey soup containing 2 to 3 oz of dark turkey: 105
2 small squares of raspberry coffee cake: 200 (est)
1 cookie:50
total: 715
--------------
running total: 940

2 hazelnut chocolate pirouline: 100
------------
running total:1,040

1 cup of homemade bratwurst soup: 250 (est)
few handfuls of pita chips:140
1 Jolly Rancher bomb pop:40
total: 430
total: 1,470

1 tbl of powder creamer in tea: 30
2 tsp of sugar in tea:30
total:60
--------------
running total: 1,530

Today's challenge: We had guests today and also went over to another person's house to eat and so I was not eating my routine type of foods. I also did not count my calories throughout the day so I was guestimating my calories to try and keep on track. I feel like I did a good job. I do want to be able to eat out of my routine and not go over because life does take us away from our home where we need to make wise food choices. So, I look at today as an opportunity to practice eating sensibly. Normally I would have eaten several cookies, drank the calorie filled beverages that were available, or eaten the butter loaded garlic bread that was also available. But feel I made wise choices and that allowed me to stay close to my caloric range.

Actual fitness: 5 mile run in about 43-44 minutes. I used my stopwatch but forgot to start timing it until I'd already ran 2 1/2 blocks.

Note on no sweet-n-low and no caffeine: Began to feel a little stomach upset in the last mile of my five mile run. Still loving not being controlled by caffeine. I'm working on catching up on my sleep.

Note on picture: Yes, I know, I already showed you a picture of the french silk pie. But this thing tasted so good, I thought it deserved a closeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment