Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, December 30, 2009

14 weeks of 20 weeks
weight today: same
total lost: 8 pounds in 14 weeks
1/2 cup of oatmeal:150
1 1/2 tsp of sugar: 22
1 tbl of powder creamer: 30
2 tsp of sugar: 30
total:232
1/2 of a chicken and pasta dish at a local restaurant: 257
2 coffee creamers in coffee:50
2 tsp of sugar:30
total:337
---------
running total: 569
other half of pasta dish: 258
bites of crackers: 35
total:293
------------------
running total:862
over 1/2 cup of Blue Bunny Premium light ice cream:150
1 tsp of chocolate syrup: 20
handful of Snyder Hanover pretzels: 125
total:295
-------------
running total: 1,157
1 tbl of powder creamer in tea: 30
2 tsp of sugar:30
1/2 cup of brown rice: 85
1 tsp of Smart Balance light butter:15
2 oz of chicken breast: 70
5 oz of red wine: 95
total:325
running total: 1,482
Today's high light: I forgot to bring my camera to this local restaurant that offered dishes from the "500 club". I chose this dish that was 515 calories. It was 33 % protein and 54% carbohydrates and the rest was fat. It was fantastic!! Everything looked and tasted spectacular. I will visit this place again and have my camera ready this time. It opened my mind to the idea that low calorie "500 club" meals are very tasty indeed. I can have a little peace of mind when I order that I won't compromise my diet to eat a tasty dish.
Also, I don't know why I got so full so fast...it was a huge dish. But I got really full about half way through. Maybe my pants were too tight. So, I just saved it for dinner.
Actual fitness: We were so busy at home with organizing and such that the gym did not happen, nor running...but an extra day off my leg isn't a bad thing. Also, I feeling pretty sore from my leg work-out from yesterday. I'm not usually that sore...so that just goes to show that three weeks off does make me more sore the next day. But, as far as my performance in lifting the weights, I did well.
Note on photo: I'm getting creative here with my food photo. Santa Clause eating cookies and milk. The cookie is 50 calories and about 1 cup of 1% milk is 120 calories for 170 altogether.
To see what happened when Santa Clause stopped by our house, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I love, LOVE that Santa came to visit your children. You are creating some amazingly special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Sunshinemeg's comment and a restaurant with a 500 calorie club - how awesome is that? Takes the guess work out of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. murder has become the largest female film star,Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones full gas field.ugg boots sale While the final to win the title by the Deanie Ip,The North Face Shoes but titles and captured the audience is still the focus of Shu Qi.Belstaff Jackets

    ReplyDelete