Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Moody Sunshine Mama

Good afternoon on this beautiful Thursday folks!

I can tell I'm pregnant because when I went to post last night...I sat there...thought about a couple things I could say...even tried out a few pictures...and then finally decided that I didn't "feel" like posting. So, I didn't. Instead, I went to visit a few of your blogs.

I've also come to the conclusion that I'm a "slow commenter". I can't check blogs, read them at the speed of light and whip out comments in two seconds. I like to hang out for awhile.

So, I'm posting this morning...and may very well post again tonight.

This is a picture of my cup of coffee that I had this morning. If you look close you can still see the steam escaping. As much as I've tried to resist this guy, I've just decided that I can't right now.

I'm so tired in the morning...that I can't get going to get basic things done...like laundry, cleaning, phone calls, mailing things out... BUT...when I have a coffee...I can. However, if I limit it to one coffee first thing in the morning, then I'm usually ready to nap by the afternoon. So, that's what I did yesterday and will do today...very soon actually.

Here's breakfast this morning. I can't say enough good things about grapefruit. Maybe I should write a poem just for grapefruit. Ha. Ha.

*Ten Weeks Today: Oh! I'm ten weeks along today! I might get my picture taken, but don't hold your breath.

Push-ups: I did a boatload of push-ups again last night at the gym. I did 36, 36, 43, 43, 36, 36, 32, 32, 85. For a total of 379. The most thus far. I really wanted to break that last set past 90 but was really fatigued at 85. Maybe after this weekend when I take a two day break, I can hit a 100 on my last set. And, then, if I do that, I want to keep doing it so that I can actually tape myself doing it so you all can see this accomplishment for yourselves.

Blizzard Reward: Oh, I've officially decided that I want to reward myself with a blizzard sometime around my first trimester as a treat for eating healthy for all these weeks. All this talk of blizzards has really got me dreaming about them. Wait...it was the dream that got me thinking about them. Oh well.

Suit update: Also, wanted to let you know that I did get my phone fitting done. It happened on Monday. It was very interesting. I actually am also ordering a second suit in black velvet. The reason being...is that I've decided that I will be entering body building competitions instead of figure competitions. According to the professional body building gal whose class I attended last weekend, I have a high degree of muscularity and would be well suited for body building. And, honestly, I really enjoyed the type of posing that is done for body building.

Although you don't need two suits for body building, many people will chose to wear two suits because it allows them to wear a "glitzier" type of suit in the night show as compared to rules that don't allow you to wear a glitzy type of suit during the pre-judging part of the competition during the day.

Remember my glitzy suit will be in dark blue velvet and adorned with crystals that edge the inside line of the bust area, the hip area, and the front and back straps.

The suits are scheduled to arrive in about a week. Yes, you will see a picture of it...maybe not me in it, but definitely a picture of it.

Calories/calcium update: I had about 1,700 calories last yesterday. I've been doing some research on calcium to try to educate myself. In the little three ring binder that I was given from the hospital, they talked about not drinking dairy products in the first trimester if it causes nausea. Also, I found out that the baby really starts taking calcium out of you in the last trimester because that's when it starts laying down calcium for his/her bones. Also, I think there are calcium supplements available. All these things I will be talking to the nutritionist about.

Well, I think that's it for now...I got some kids to take care of. Maybe I'll write something tonight.

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

9 comments:

  1. Amen to that first part, girl.. I am the SAME way... so many blogs, and not enough time in the day to comment on them all.. I know that is etiquette in bloggy land, but I comment when I can. And I refuse to put the stress on myself to comment at everyone's blog, when time is so tight. But I do when I can take the time, and leave some love. :) I hear ya!

    Coffee is the drink of heaven, ya know?? It IS! I need it every morning, and I am NOT prego! Do what helps you, and what gets your thru.

    Fabulous treat after you hit that 12 week mark, SM! Very much so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh... and girl I am doing so much better. I just have been chatting about how I have noticed dips in my moods when the clouds roll in. Seriously wondering if that is why my Jan. and Feb. were so hard. Those were almost all rain months, which isn't the norm here in AZ.

    Thanks for your sweet comment!! Hugs.. A

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have moody moments. I've never been a coffee drinker, but I have to have one coke zero every day around noon. HAVE TO...

    Your breakfast looks so healthy. I don't think I could do it... Good for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a coffee drinker thank goodness. I hope you enjoy your blizzard when you get one. Think of me. I won't get on until 2012 if I am lucky..lol

    Are you doing a push up program?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey moody. It's okay to be moody now and again, everyone is. It means your human. The black suit sounds good. Basic, but still shows off your figure.

    I couldn't agree more about the grapefruit hype. They are just so darn good.

    Hey, did I tell you my momma is coming to visit?! She is! She gets here next Thursday for a long weekend. My countdown starts today = )

    Now after the 1st trimester - what is the Blizzard topping going to be? That's the true question!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm baaack! Hi again. I was doing some evening reading and thought I'd share.

    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/1-food-that-can-help-you-sleep-and-5-that-might-not-1118410/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're allowed to be moody with that baby feeding off of you day and night! Looking at your breakfast, I think I should be eating more for mine. I want to look like the Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a healthy diet...great looking breakfast. I am curious, though. Are those liquid egg whites? What is your thought about pure egg whites versus egg beaters?

    I'm pretty much a cold cereal guy in the mornings, but really should consider a higher protein diet overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have the best excuse to be moody! =)

    Thanks for the supportive comment on my page, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete