Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, March 1, 2010

Lake Pictures And A Nutrition Class

Good Monday everyone!
How was your weekend?
My husband and I were gone all day yesterday on a special trip to see a professional female body builder.
She was teaching a class on nutrition and exercise. We traveled many hours just to listen to what she had to say.
While there I took some pictures of the scenery. Yep, it's still winter up here in Wisconsin in the North Country, but these lake pictures struck me as beautiful despite the snowy, cold weather. In the summer this place is a bustling scenic harbor. We parked in the parking lot to eat, and watched while several Carhardt clad men hung out near ice shanties, making "fish talk".
Before I married my husband, he's from Omaha, Ne, he didn't believe me that up in Wisconsin, people actually built little houses on the ice, hunkered down inside with a little heater, got comfortable, maybe drank some beer and ate some brats, and stuck their fishing pole in a hole to catch some fish..
But I digress....
This lady gave us some INVALUABLE information about dropping fat that I can't wait to share with the rest of you.
But it's late already and I need to get up early to get to the gym, so maybe later. I took notes and I would like to get all my facts straight before I present them.
But, I will already be implementing some of the information she gave me.
Aside from that, thank you all for you comments on our daughter's little magazine cover. It did look awesome!
I haven't had a chance to visit too many blogs, but I will soon.
Hope you are all having a great week!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

7 comments:

  1. I lived ages 3 to 15 in Omaha! Great place to grow up.

    Of course eateries like Runza Hut, Big Fred's Pizza, Goodrich Dairy, Gorat's Steak House, Bronco Burgers, etc. played a large role in getting me large.

    Ah the food memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscape, although cold, looked pretty. It looked calm, which I like. I can't wait to hear what information you have to share. Sounds like it was a worthwhile trip. Hope you have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very similar to Ontario right now - the great lakes surround where we are....Lake Huron to the north and Lake Erie to the south....I'm originally from Montreal and around there LOTS of folks ice fish!

    Looking forward to hearing about the fat loss.....and yes, I just loved the magazine cover your daughter made for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Cannot wait to hear what you have to share... yes yes!!

    Thank you for sharing these 2 pics... fantastic beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle, Don't forget Nettie's and Piccolo Pete's, Johnny's Cafe , little king Cashio's and Garat's for the finer dining experience---I loved Bronco's Pork tender w/ large fries of course. I was an SOB--where did you grow up? Your name sounds familier. From the clipboard of Daddy Rainmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am looking forward to your tips too!! i know what step one needs to be here... start's with an m and ends with an m ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can not wait to hear about all the things you learned!!!!

    ReplyDelete