Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, March 7, 2010

7 Week Pregnant Photos...Pregnant Push-up Challenge

Well, I did a little mini-photo shoot for you all for these 7 week pregnant photos.

What's interesting is that I feel like my belly hangs out more toward the end of the day versus in the morning.

Here I'm letting it hang out.
My daughter will say I look pregnant when she sees me just doing whatever.

Can't resist a silly photo.

And she can't resist pretending a "sympathy" pregnancy.
Now for the 101 push-up challenge....

Today was our 101st month wedding anniversary.

My husband wished me a happy 101st month wedding anniversary first.

Darn, I should have just said it when I was up past midnight last night.

Anyway...the challenge...

It was taking forever to upload the 90 second clip of us actually doing it so,
I took a still shot of us just before we began.
We both warmed up with ten push-ups a piece.
I managed to eke out 70 push-ups and Daddy Rainmaker did 42.
According to the 100 push-up challenge website, once you are able to complete the sixth week, you should be able to do 100 push--ups in row. I have been successfully doing week six for two weeks now. I'm beginning to wonder how many people have actually successfully completed 100 push-ups in a row. I mean... I'd like to think I'm a fairly strong gal...but the last time I did the push-ups challenge four weeks ago, I did 62 push-ups. It was by sheer dint of will today, that I made myself go for at least 70 because I wanted to beat 62.
So...let's just say I'm getting suspicious of if very many people can actually do 100 in a row.
But we will go for another month...And quite honestly...being able to do 70 in a row is still by no means any small feat either.

Oh, here's the obligatory...I'm pooped and pregnant picture.
Ha...Ha...everything is pregnant now.
I wonder how many other words I can say that all begin with the letter "p" to go with pregnant.
------------------------------------------------------
Well, I hope everyone will have a great Monday.
Tomorrow I'd like to talk about this give-a-way that I alluded to yesterday.
My dad who reads my blog actually called me up today and was like...
"What's this about a give-a-way?"


Ha, Ha...I love it. Ahh...the suspense.

7 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, you can do 69 more pushups than I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful beautiful baby belly goin' on! That body remembers doesn't it? Oh too quickly! LOL!

    Way to go on your push ups girl! You have me all inspired to do the same... been doing my 5 a day started last week! Woo hoo!!

    Hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tummy! Love you daughter! You are amazing....I don't think I can do 5 push ups in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude you are such a rockstar!!!!!!

    your daughter is a spitting image of you, so pretty!

    you should upload the pics on youtube and then embded them on your post...blogger takes FOREVER to upload, me no likey lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suspense! Love it! Your push up challenge is unbelievable. Way to go! The picture of you and Daddy Rainmaker facing each other in push up position is too cool. What a fun way for you two to look back at your anniversaries and say "hey, we did 2,700 push ups that day!" Haha, okay a little dramatic, but you know what I mean = )

    You looked so beautiful in your pictures. Happy, strong, excited - all wrapped up into one. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute tummy girl! yeah about the clear heels since they are so high you usually have to get a size or a size and half smaller im a size 7 my heels are a size 5 1/2 !!! thats crazy huh!!! best way for me is get them at the mall! you can always try to sell them on ebay or diva exchnage

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics! your arms are so ripped!

    i think bellies in general are 'looser' at the end of the day after eating/drinking? i dunno, just me. lol about daughter's "sympathy" pose.

    ReplyDelete