Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question...Are These Really Only 150 Calories?

Hi friends!! I had one of these McDonald's twist low fat ice cream cones last Friday (before I got sick) and I just enjoyed it immensely.
It seemed to big and so delicious that I found myself
finding it hard to believe that it is only 150 calories.

I mean just look at it!
And the ice cream went all the way down to the bottom of the cone too.
Then compare that cone to this...

This is a Weight Watcher's 4 oz mint ice cream sandwich for 140 calories.
Definitely not as big or as exciting tasting as the twist cone.

So, what do you think?
Does anyone have an opinion on this?
Maybe I'm missing something.
And while you're thinking about that...
Here's another question...
Does anyone recognize this guy?
He used to be the lead singer of a christian rock band that disbanded five years ago.
We saw him perform at a church last Friday.
I'll give you a hint...
Think...
"Wake the Dead".
Well, tomorrow we'll be over the hump and onto my two favorite days of the work week.
I hope you're all staying cool.
It's been pretty hot here lately!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. I've wondered the same thing about the mcdonalds cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny you broght that up today, on the way camping, Greg stopped to get a value meal and I just got a vanilla cone because I had read the calorie contents before. I don't believe it. I don't have any evidence to back it up, but it is a lot of ice cream. Even if it is soft serve, it just does not seem like it can add up to so little. I don't know who that fella is in you picture, but you and Darling Rose look cute. Fill us in tomorrow!

    Happy Thursday. It might break record highs of 99 today. Geez it's going to be a long ride home in that hot car! Yikes. We've got softball late tonight though. 10pm! I go to bed at like 9:30! I'm going to need a power nap! At least it should be cooler by then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get one of those once in a great while but we only have plain vanilla. I ask them to make it half that size. I don't know how it can only be 150 calories either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... maybe it's only 150 for a smaller portion? i dunno...

    i don't recognize that guy, but if you showed me any band member/singer/artist i wouldn't be able to. well, maybe michael jackson lol.

    is that your oldest daughter?!? she's tall, and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without leaving the forehead bangs, ASICS Onitsuka Tiger comb all the light beam position in the lower ear,The North Face Coats the hair straight along in the end, cheap ugg boots do not leave any volume level and pattern.

    ReplyDelete