Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Few Pregnant Pictures For You...

Hi there! I'm officially 19 weeks four days along here.
This isn't a maternity dress.

So... things may be getting a little snug around the waistline...

But I am pregnant.

But I still have nice calves.
And long hair...

And a sense of humor.
Definitely need that when you're pregnant with #6.
Hope you're all having a great weekend, folks!!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. You look radiant. Your dress is too cute. Love the sense of humor picture. It's a great thing to have a sense of humor in life. Your bump is so little. I bet it feels weird for you to have that after losing all your weight. I can't imagine carrying a baby. In time, I will! Ha!

    I'm so happy for you and you really look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I love the photos. Wow number 6, I stand in awe. I only have two kids and sometimes when they were little I was overwhelmed!

    Congrats on looking amazing while being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunningly gorgeous Sunshine Mama. There is no fat on you - just a healthy baby, growing inside, created in God's image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the tiniest prego mama ever! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. any who are near with confidence.Asics Running Shoes
    "25 +" stands for: Olivia PalermoFranklin Marshall
    "Star pattern" fortune: Kawasaki Fairingsthe early signs of aging, the prevention of

    ReplyDelete