Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, June 14, 2010

Do You Know What This Is?

My husband picked it up for me last Friday when he was out with our daughter. He also got something else that was chocolaty, but I already ate it.
This is a chocolate covered marshmallow, sprinkled with nuts with a pretzel stuck in the middle of it.
It actually looks better than it tastes. The pretzel was kind of stale and the marshmallow and chocolate was just kind of ok. This even came from one of my favorite chocolate shops.
But here's a classic.
I called my favorite strawberry picking place and the strawberries are ready to be picked.
Get this...
For a quart they charge $4.99, but for almost the same amount you only pay $1.39 if you pick it yourself.
I think it's time for me to hit the strawberry fields. Whenever I go, I always get more than I need and then end up freezing a lot of it because otherwise they go bad quickly.
But, I have five hungry mouths so maybe we'll just eat strawberries for a few days.
My dad is the master strawberry picker. He will go out and pick for hours and my mom will make jam or freeze them. I've never attempted jam though. Though, I love strawberry jam.
Well, I hope your Monday is going well!
I'll be 20 weeks along tomorrow.
Halfway there.
Have a good one!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. We've been enjoying Niagara strawberries, for a bit cheaper than you! I think I paid $3.50 for a quart, but would be cheaper if I drove out to a farm.

    Yuck on the chocolate marshmallow, although the pretzel with chocolate looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 20 weeks! We are cooking now. That peanut will be here in no time. You know I love that second picture. Strawberries taste like such a big treat. They are one of the best part of the summer. I would enjoy going to pick some to. What is the secret of being a "master strawberry picker?" = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really ripe strawberries are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 20 weeks! You're 50% done!

    I love strawberries too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate thing does not look good. I am not a fan of marshmallows or chocolate so that may be why..lol

    ReplyDelete