Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good day friends!

Hope all is going well. I think I may be starting to recover from all the sun and fun I got in this last weekend. It's been in the upper 80s to even lower 90s for the past few days. It feels like summer for sure.

My diet has been going great. I've been eating plenty of healthy foods.

I was in line at the grocery store the other day and spied this lady with a couple liters of Cherry 7-up. Immediately, I felt like I just had to have some too...except diet cherry 7-up of course. It's been months since I've had any. So, lately I've been spicing up my menu with this. It's great! I love it on ice.

I've also been doing well this week with working out at the gym. Last night my daughter wanted to run two miles...so I obliged and I felt fine. So, perhaps I can continue running after all.

The only problem "that I see as a problem" is that now that I've gained some weight and...well, actually it's very much pregnancy related too...well, I need to wear two bras again.

Very annoying, but I can deal with that.

And I'm sure I will have that to look forward to after the baby is born as well because I will be breastfeeding as I've done with all of our children. Ahh... wearing one bra while running was nice while it lasted.


Speaking of pregnancy related items...I will be going in for my second ultrasound tomorrow morning to check on our son's heart. If you recall, they were unable to get a good ultrasound picture a few weeks ago because he was too small still.

Other than that, Sunshine Mama is feeling fine. I'll let you know how everything went for Happy Thursday. And then on to Fantasy Food Friday. Geeze this is a short week.

I have an awesome idea for Fantasy Food Friday, but I probably won't eat it for you.

Well, have a good one folks!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

4 comments:

  1. We were in the grocery store today and while passing the donuts at the store which thankfully were still void of any apple fritters, I mentioned your last FFF (short for Fantasy Food Friday) to my wife.

    Did I mention that after the store, but before our long drive back home I got a coffee milkshake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mamacita!! I love love all your posts.. always! Catching up with you... I am so so behind with all my bloggy friends... life busyness :)
    I love how you are walking this next season out and sharing it with everyone as well! So fun to be a part of it!
    Your foodies pics are so delish.. love strawberries and spinach salad.. I see that and I am starting to crave it myself!
    Love that you ran, and I totally get the whole doubling up.. at the beginning I was a 3 bra and a sports bra girl... now I am down to 2.. lol! Ah me... the joys of being full breasted!

    Big hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a good result with the ultra sound and that baby boy isn't dieting too much in the Mama's womb!

    That salad looks good - are those radishes? Both of my kids LOVE radish sandwiches. Isn't that weird? They learned it from my weird MIL!

    Enjoy your big hooters for a while. I miss mine. They keep shrinking. Why the boobs and not the tummy I ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you well at the ultra sound. Your food looks wonderful. I love salads.

    ReplyDelete