Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Friday, October 16, 2009

My Busy Life...

Day 26 of 6 weeks

Weight today: same

Total lost: 4 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
1 tsp of sugar:15
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
with sweet-n-low:0
total:195

4 oz banana:100
(before work-out)

slice of Natural Ovens Oatmeal bread:110
with 1 tbl of natural peanut butter: 100
(half way throught the two hour work-out)

1 slice of Natural ovens Bakery oatmeal bread: 110
with 1tbl of natural peanut butter:100
five mini-sandwhich cookies:60
total:580
-------------------------
running total:775

1 large egg: 70
1 large egg white: 10
1 lefse:30
1 1/2 sheets of graham cracker:105
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
with sweet-n-low:0
total: 245
-----------------
running total:1,022


Today's challenge: The day's almost over...and I've been meeting my challenges. But if I had a challenge, it's not getting in enough protein and water.

Actual fitness: 60 minute bicep and back work-out, my abdominal routine, 5-mile run

Still planned...another five mile run tonight

Note on picture: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. And as good as these red delicious look and taste, I'll never be seeing my doctor again...well...unless I get pregnant of course...well, you know what I mean.

My Busy Life...

For some reason, this week has my schedule completely up in the air. I usually post my diet blog first thing in the morning.

But, this morning, as I was getting my children ready to leave to walk to the gym for my work-out, I thought to myself...

Well, it's either the blog...or the work-out.

I chose the work-out and figured you would all understand.

But the good news is that I'm almost completely caught up on all my work-outs, which I feel great about.

And I learned something very interesting. I have not worked out with my daughter during my last three weight lifting work-out because she's been in school and normally we do it after the kid's are in bed. But lately this week, we've had to do it separately.

The thing I learned is that it goes slower when we do it together. In fact doing some of these work-outs by myself has been awesome. I guess I hadn't realized how much "work" I put into making sure she does it right when we're together. She does all the same weight lifting exercises that I do except that she doesn't run as much as I do.

Of course I shall continue training with her until she joins a sport (basketball or dance team), and even, then, I may insist on being some way involved with her weight training. I can't imagine anyone at school will have her weight training for four hours a week.

So, anyway that was what I noticed. Even as hard as it was to get to the gym lately, when I finally did get there I felt somewhat liberated because I just had "me" to worry about.

Hope your all having a great Friday...

And I echo Fitcetera..."Fight For Yourself..."

I did this week, and won.

No comments:

Post a Comment