Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Day 24 of six weeks

Weight today: same

Total lost: 4 pounds in 3 weeks

1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
2 tsp of sugar: 30
1 tbl of powder creamer with coffee:30
with sweet-n-low:0
total:210

Today's challenge: Didn't get in a work-out yesterday because there were "more important" things to do. I hate when life trumps my work-outs. It's another busy day, so I really want to get in my work-out.

Actual fitness: 2 mile run

Note on picture: Tell me this picture doesn't intrigue you. And since it's my birthday today, a picture of volcano lava hot cinnamon bomb pops seemed more than appropriate. I haven't tried these out yet, but their 60 calories a piece and look like they have exciting things going on.

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy Birthday to me
My food's mostly fat free
And my bo-dy is happy
Living low calorie

Happy Birthday to me
I love my body
Since I've lost all this wei--ght
I'm feeling so great

Happy Birthday to me
I love Blue Bunny
Their Bunny tracks are the be---st
They're a regular icecream fest

Happy Birthday to me
Too bad for Schwan-y
Their bomb pop flavors
Lacked in-ten-si-ty

Happy Birthday to me
I don't like monkeys
They're bad for your body
Adding...imaginary calories

Happy Birthday to me
So, see you monkey
Go back to your zoo friends
Where they throw poop-ies

Happy Birthday to me
I like filled pastries
Filled with cake frosting
And cho- co-late-y

Happy Birthday to me
I lose weight quickly
If I eat low-ca-lor-ie
and don't eat pastries

Happy Birthday to me
I love poetry
I rhyme on a dime
Or a pe--e--e--nny

Happy Birthday to me
My kids are grumpy
For staying up late
For shopping for me

Happy Birthday to me
They all need napp-ies
lay down their sweet he-ads
And go to bed.

Happy birthday to me
I could do this endlessly
So, maybe I should sto--op
while I'm a-head (I know, I know that one didn't rhyme)

Happy Birthday to me
The best things are free
So think up something happy
And share it with me

Yah, it's my birthday today. My kids are all grumpy this morning because they stayed up too late going birthday shopping for me with my husband. The gift-opening happens tonight. We'll see if they can all hold in what they picked out for me.

It looks like it might be tough week for getting in my work-outs. I may have to get up really, really early on Thursday and Friday. AYE carumba! Like 5:00 a.m.

Can she do it?

The funny thing is, I used to have an early morning paper route for many years. But there's something about the combination of cold and early morning work-outs that send shivers up my spine. Maybe this week just needs to be an induced break.

No!!! not that!

Well, I'll let you all know how it goes.

Hope you're all having a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sunshine Mamaaaaaa, happy birthday to you!

    I was singing in my head. Ha! Hope you get your workout in. Good luck, but more importantly enjoy your day. This is a celebration of you - for you = )

    I'm very glad to have you as a bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!

    I hope the kids and your hubby got you nice presents. Have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! This describes you perfectly! :D

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUNSHINE MAMA!!!

    Love the song ... of course.

    Hope you have/had a Fantastic Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday you Volcano Hot Mama!

    Enjoy the attention, the love and the presents. :)

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope that you have/had an enjoyable day and it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic celebration, Sunshine Mama with the hot bod! Let us know what you got for gifts!!! I'm sure we'll see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday!! hope you had a wonderful, fun day!

    ReplyDelete