Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two Days And Counting...This Is The "Happy Post"

Hi folks,

In case you missed it, I just posted the "mad" post just below this "happy post".

Balance is good during pregnancy right? Especially at the end?

So, in this post, I'm smiling for you because I just got back from a wonderful time at church. Worship was great and I'm only two days away from being due.

So, I had my daughter snap some more pictures for you.

This is the outfit I wore this morning.
Can't quite button up the jacket all the way.
But that's ok....because,
I can just sling it over my back like a pregnant model...

"oooohh, was that a contraction?"
Just kidding.
Got my eyes close again.

Another basketball belly shot.
I'm running out of poses here.

Oh, wait!

Why not a shot with Daddy Rainmaker?

"Yeah!! We're almost there!!"

"We're so excited!!"
Just to re-cap what I talked about last night.
We did get out on a date last night, which was really nice.
My next appointment is Tuesday morning, which by now I'm pretty sure I'll be going to.
Oh, I voted on Friday so in case anything happens on election day, I'm covered.
And...we took the kids trick-or-treating tonight.
If you'd like to visit our family blog to see how our two-year-old looks dressed as a toucan, click here.
Other than that, I'll leave you all to your Monday.
And if go into the hospital, I'll try to blog before I go.
Have a great one!!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

7 comments:

  1. Awww you make such a pretty pregnant woman (they can't all say that, ya know!!) You wear "pregnancy" very well!! Won't be long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on that baby! You look glowing and ready to go. I love the shots with Daddy Rainmaker. You both look like excited kids for Halloween and candy, but you are excited for a baby! I keep waiting to check in with you on the blog and find that you have gone to the hospital or no post to know it's time. Looking like it could be an election baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as always! Talented photographer in the family :)

    I always admire your dedication to GOOD parenting. We had so many trick or rewarded last night who would grab handfuls of candy and not say "thank you". I know when we were little our parents reminded us to only take one and to say thanks before we walked up to each house. Oh and I also love the importance you set on voting in advance just in case - doing your civic duty! Also a good model for the kids, even though it's not the presidential election.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lindsey....GOOD parenting is really hard. It takes time energy and effort every day from morning and into the night 24/7. It is simply unexceptable for our children to receive something without a thank you...we teach even if they "deserve" it even if they "work" for it they should say thank you, please may I, ...what doesn't work with us. Yes Mom or Yes Dad is acceptable. Any disrespect of each other will not fly..Any disrespect of adults will bring "severe" discipline. Any talking down too or condencending talk to younger children by our children will not fly. Everyone is treated with respect. We correct other children when there in our home and we set the rules really quickly. They actually lov it or they don't come back..Your friend Daddy Rainmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!! good luck honey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, and I can't wait to see the post... "Going to the hospital!"

    Praying all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the momentum of the star, Moncler Shoes would be difficult to hold live,ugg boots sale full of the Asics Tiger gas field and sexy,Beats By Dr Dre

    ReplyDelete