Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, October 30, 2010

Three Days And Counting...We Pulled Out The Big Guns...

Hello again!

After last night's contractions and then nothing happening in the middle of the night, I decided to pull out the big guns.

The pancake breakfast.

Except for the last one, I always had a pancake breakfast meal before going into labor. Well, the family always has a pancake breakfast on the weekend and I don't usually participate. I usually eat my oatmeal and whatever else I eat.

But this morning, my husband insisted. "It's tradition," he says.

So... I thought, "Well, if this could get things going...why not?"

So, I dutifully counted up each and every calorie and tried not to cringe too much when I partook of the white flour two-pancake feast.

Maybe if I don't go into labor today, it will be because I just didn't go all out on the pancake breakfast. You know... slathered on the butter and syrup and grabbed a few more pancakes for good measure.
I mean... it doesn't even look that festive does it?
But, hey, I did put butter and syrup on it.
But not going into labor meant we could watch this...
Our son's last flag football game of the year.
And, so, it was nice to get this picture of him grabbing the flag off the kid on the right.
This is two-year-old Stavescare pretending to "play dead" after pretending to get shot from one of his siblings.

He actually falls to the ground.
It's the cutest thing.

Also, cute is 6-year-old Iris Anna.

And four-year-old Peach Blossom...

And there's me.
Warming my little bump in the sun.
It was way nicer than I thought it would be this morning.
This last weekend of October is just beautiful!
Well, I'm in a great mood today...labor happening or not.
I told my husband, "If this baby doesn't come by Monday morning, your co-workers are really going to razz you."
But as we talked, we looked over my past labors, and historically speaking, I've gone early on only one baby. So, if you look at my past, going early is really only a 20 percent possibility.
What makes me think I should go early this time?
So, I think we might carve some pumpkins today.
My husband are I going to go on what may be one last date before the baby comes...to Barnes and Noble where I might pick up an "eating clean" cookbook. I also might get my McDonald's twist ice cream cone.
And, I may still blog again today, because, well, why not?
Well, I hope you're all enjoying your Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. I appreciate it!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for you...I love the final days and the wondering...is today the day!!!!

    Come on tradition do your thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even see a bump in that photo! Are you sure you're pregnant????

    Your pancakes looked good!

    ReplyDelete