Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Long Day

Hi folks!

Thanks for our encouraging comments yesterday. You all teach me so much...I wondered about the exact form of the raspberry green leaf tea...I may try to pick that up tomorrow.

Also, Lindsey and Dawne's comments have me questioning myself with the right angle at which the baby should be born. I'm pretty sure my fourth born was born facing up (the wrong way). And facing down was the right way...At any rate whichever direction it was...he was born facing the wrong way...believe me. That pain was so intense that I couldn't tell when I was having a contraction ("usually" you will have a contraction...and then a little break...well, I had contractions plus pain and no breaks). I remember having thoughts like," so this is what it's like to be tortured?" I think they called it a posterior birth. I'll double check.

ok...so where was I?

I really want to blog every day until the baby comes, but this is one of those days that I feel like I'm crawling to the computer to make my post.

It's about 11:30 p.m. right now, but I just got up from a two hour nap. The day has been chock full of doing many things...that it got to the point that around 4:30 p.m... I actually felt like I was slipping under the stress and had a few bowls of Special K cereal with milk which is actually a choice borne out of stress and fatigue versus preparation. I would normally fix maybe a chicken breast with good carb and a good oil. However, I haven't even counted up my calories today because I literally have not had time, or I'm feeling too tired to do it.

Normally I "just" home school during the week, but some household things didn't get done last weekend because it was our anniversary weekend...so...today six loaves of bread were made, a double batch of muffins were made, four or five loads of laundry were washed, dried and folded, plus everyone's home school. I will say, I don't do all that cooking myself. This summer I spent several weeks teaching our 15-year-old how to cook several different things, including baking bread. So, she is able to do a large chunk of the work, while I oversee and help.

So, it was another productive day folks but I did wear myself out. The baby continues to move around a lot with big movements. I imagine I can feel his elbow here or leg there. But I think that because he has dropped, that might explain why just walking around feels more tiresome.

So, I'm going to take myself to bed...get some good rest and try not to work so hard tomorrow.

It is, after all, my birthday.

Have a good one!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE MAMA! I hope you don't wear yourself out on your big day and that you relax and enjoy yourself. It's interesting to hear about the baby. I don't know much about the whole process. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ENJOY YOUR DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day. As for babies - don't take my thoughts for much -- you have 1000% more experience than me :) I am learning from an expert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First HAPPY BIRTHDAY to youuuuuu!!!

    Glad you got your nap in... sorry it was so late.. lol! Hoping you feel refreshed for your day tomorrow.. Yay for a productive day tho!!

    Big hugs.. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Sunshine Mama!

    If you go to a health food store they'll be able to give you the right kind of raspberry leaf tea.

    I think you are correct about posterior babies; most babies come out looking down at the floor, and if they are looking up it is extremely painful. My second child was posterior and the back labor was horrible!

    I hope you have a super duper wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asics Running Shoes "mature pattern"
    Although the cause of love,Moncler Shoes with the mouth up with the "puppet lines" moreMotorcycle Fairings eye-catching than the lips, Franklin and Marshall hoodies after all

    ReplyDelete