Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, October 9, 2010

Doesn't This Look Pretty?

Hi folks!
Our family hit the apple orchard today and picked honey crisp apples for only $.50 a pound. Later when I stopped at the store, they were selling for $2.50 a pound.
The temperature hit 87 degrees today, so it was hot, hard work.

But we had good help.

And we picked 40 pounds.
Each of these bags holds half a bushel.

This place also had pumpkins and we picked some of those too.
We were all worn out after that.
So, that's the short version of our outing, I will be posting more pictures in a few days on our family blog if you're interested in checking them out.
Other than that, I did eat a little off my diet, when I got back home.
It was basically some sugar cereal and milk.
But otherwise, I ate perfectly.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

3 comments:

  1. We bought Honey Crisp apples today, but they sure weren't $.50 a pound! Nice work! We bought them at the farmer's market, but no such pricing even there. They are so worth it though! I love fall! I can't believe you are all still in shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh look at you! You look amazing. I can see that all of your hard work during this pregnancy has paid off. Your arms and legs look toned. Way to go Sunshine Mama!

    It's great to see the family again too! Stavesacre looks like he has grown to me. I love apple orchards and you just can't beat that price! What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PRICE! :) Love the photos! I'll have to check out your family blog!

    Blessings, Sunshine Mama!

    ReplyDelete