Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Thursday...I'm 30 Weeks Two Days Along...

Happy Thursday folks!

If at first, you don't succeed, try, try again.

It's never as bad as you think.

You're doing better than you think. (that last one is my line.)

I've come to the conclusion that I need to have some kind of back-up plan for when I bake things...like hot home made bread and cookies. Ha! I'll just leave it at that. But, I made a promise and I am still counting my calories or at the very least estimating. I'm there with you guys, don't give it up especially when it gets a little hard. You want the "bad" days down on paper so that you can look back at it and make your adjustments.

Also, I'm in ALL-OUT nesting mode folks. You just have no idea. My husband says he's never seen me this bad. (But perhaps he forgot three pregnancies back when I just up and started painting the kitchen, remodeling...ect). He said he was having a feeling it might get like this when I attacked the back yard last week...

But yesterday... I re-organized the kitchen.

That meant attacking the top of the refrigerator. You know...how some people (like my husband) likes to put stuff up there?

Well, after nine years of marriage...enough was enough!

My husband came home and all of that easy-to-grab "stuff" was put "elsewhere".

Ok...so putting all that stuff on the top of the cup boards may have not been the most accessible place to reach. I mean at 5' 2" I only needed a stool (placed on top of a chair) to reach it....

But, like any good marriage, we compromised and found a more suitable location and now everyone is happy.

But I can not help myself people. I have every intention of spending the next few weeks making this place re-organized and spotless. I also will be homeschooling three to four of our children this year (the fourth being the 4-year-old for a little bit each day).

So, all homeschooling materials and schedules will be ready in conjunction with everything also being ready for our blessed baby boy.

So, today is going to be a great day!! A Happy Thursday!

The back yard looks good.
The kitchen is almost there...
Hmm...today a bedroom perhaps and some paperwork reorganization.

Have a good one!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed you had time to blog! I loved the nesting stage...I accomplished so much!

    When I look at your 20 pounds before and after shots, I am convinced I need to get to my ultimate goal. 20 pound makes a big difference, even though I'm satisfied looking like your before shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you, Sunshine Mama! I can so see you organizing and cleaning right now, with that little baby bump. Too cute! The top of our refridgerator can get get scary too. We put a basket up there and Greg throws his keys in there when he comes home. We could probably get rid of that basket though. Hmmm... the wheels are spinning. You are getting some great stuff done and that baby will be here so soon. Your hard work shows what a good mom you are and that you are ready to do this all over again! Yay! Getting excited to "meet" the newest flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a productive one! Feel free to come south an organize my house... I never seem to get bitten by that bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and then you're coming to my house, right? Pretty please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete