Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fresh Blueberries

Good evening everyone! Thanks for welcoming me back.

Is it just me or is it hot around here? Seems like everywhere I go, I sweat. Oh, sorry, must be this pregnancy thing.

Ahem...Guess how much I paid for these beautiful blueberries? There were about 12 to 13 ounce in a pack. I only bought two I should have bought wayyyy more.

These blueberries only cost $1.18 per pack!!

And they tasted great! So, I had blueberries on my oatmeal...

And had the two year old make blueberry muffins...

It was his first time...

But I think he got the hang of it.
I used half whole wheat and half white flour.
But this didn't count as a baking day around here...
Just you wait in a few days when we really get to baking...
And then I really get to sweating....
We made a double batch...24 muffins altogether on Tuesday...

And the last one got gobbled up this afternoon (Wednesday).
So that's 24 muffins in 24 hours.
Sounds about right.
-----------------------------------
Well, I made it to the gym tonight and last night.
I'll admit, I didn't want to go.
I felt sweaty and uncomfortable...
But I did my work-out anyway.
How many more weeks of this?
I still have three days left to go this week yet.
I'll make you all a deal...
If you work out, I'll work out.
Or... if I work out, you work out...
Rah, Rah, Rah...
We can do it!!!
Have a good one!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama
P.S. I'm working on this next preggo picture. I'm in the planning stages right now. Ha! Ha!!

5 comments:

  1. Did you happen to put cinnamon and sugar in that muffin mix? We all know how Stavesacre loves it = ) I take a container of blueberries with me to work each week. Anytime I need a snack I have been turning to those instead of crackers or cereal. It is helping cut my calories. I have been running good, but slacking on my healthy eating. I am pulling in the reins and starting fresh this week. So far so good. So if you do it - I'll do it too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea about the workout. I am just not feeling it lately though I need to. The muffins look yummy!

    I am so glad to hear that you are in the planning stages of a new picture! Make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to take advantage of the summer berries. Had a handful on my bran flakes this morning as a matter of fact. I just wish that they were more consistent. I've still gotten some sour batches and those were the organic ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome price for blue berries. I am addicted to them right now and had the best ever during our trip to PA last weekend. I wish I had your energy to do so much with them - baking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love!!!!! those muffins look great and your son is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete