Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Thursday...I'm 29 Weeks Two Days Along...

Hi everyone!

No picture today, because blogger wouldn't let me upload any due to the storage space issue. How annoying is that? Even an old, already saved picture.

Anyway...so I didn't change it up on the "birthday song" for my sister's birthday yesterday, but I can see that you all agree that I should. So, before you all even commented on that part of my post yesterday, my daughter and I already had this awesome idea for a birthday song for my sister's husband. See, her husband writes and sings his own music.

Wouldn't it be funny to sing him "Happy Birthday", (cause his birthday is coming up in September) to take one of his songs and use the tune and change some words to put together a birthday song...preferably one of his melancholy songs?

See, all these great ideas I have while pregnant.

Well, as the title said, I am 29 weeks two days along. I have 75 days left (not that I'm counting or anything).

I got a wild hair...well it's actually been building up all summer long...and I cleaned our entire back yard. Toys got thrown away, trash got thrown away, the weeds that were growing too long over the sidewalk got pulled and thrown. I pulled out the rake and raked the place.

I was raking along when I noticed a pain in my hand and realized that I had popped a blister that I was not even aware had formed from all the raking today.

My husband who considers the yard to be his domain, was scratching his head today and feeling slightly mystified at my "sudden" cleaning frenzy. Of course he attributed it to my pregnancy.

Perhaps. But the yard did look much improved.

Then, I made it to the gym tonight with our daughter and by the end of the work-out was feeling like crying. Please don't be alarmed folks, it's my hormones. Really it is. I can always expect a crying spat at least once every two weeks. I suppose it gets more frequent the farther along I get.

Also, I think I was just tired from the whole day. And, also, I just feel like I have "forever" until this baby comes. I mean, I already feel huge!

So, most of Thursday was happy. Ha! Ha!

Well, tomorrow is Friday! Yeah!!

I think I'm going to relax now and read some of my "Jack Reacher" book.

Have a good one!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh....the highs and lows of pregnancy. :) Thank goodness there's more highs than lows to make it all worth it! Hang in there, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaxing and reading sounds like the perfect end to an evening. I'm proud of you for getting to the gym, even if the hormones are kicking your .... you know! Hang in there. You only have 75 more days! Woo hoo!!! Hey, even Daddy Rainmaker is in his "nesting" stage and taking care of the yard. Ha = )

    It's Friday! Hope you and your crew have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I'm glad you aren't letting these pregnancy hormones get to you too much (/not worrying about the random crying anyway). Sounds like you really tore it up in the backyard! Most energetic pregnant woman I've ever heard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nesting going on at your house. Take it easy and get some rest when you can. 75 days will go by so fast just you wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nesting syndrome at it's finest!? I wish mine would kick in as early as yours when I'm pg!!! :)

    Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. It sounds like a very interesting day you had. You can come clean my house if you want! Between my clean & your pregnant clean it will look beyond brand new!

    ReplyDelete