Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm 16 Weeks Along, Again, Today!!!

Happy Thursday folks!!

Ok...normally this is the day of the week where I turn another week farther along.

Normally I would say I am 18 weeks along today...But, after my ultra sound two days ago, I'm not quite sure exactly how far along I am and when I turn another week ahead.

Hmm...I suppose I could let this throw me into a quandary because it's nice to have things packaged in nice neat little numbers...like this is what happens on this day, and then I have the baby on that day... So, I'm not sure what to say I am today.

Wait, I do know what to say. I just realized that the ultra sound did generate another due date of November 2, which is also a Thursday. So, I guess that would make me 16 weeks along today. Yeah!! I can still have a happy Thursday!

But....I have to be honest, being 16 weeks along...again... feels a little anti-climatic. Like...I've already been there, done that. But, if I'm really only 16 weeks along...then, I really haven't been there and done that.

I just didn't know the truth. You know...when I thought I was 16 weeks along... two weeks ago. Ha, Ha. This also feels a little funny to me.

I'm also not liking the thought that I have two more weeks of being pregnant than I thought I did. And if you're wondering if I will go early...don't. The most I've ever gone early is maybe by two days. But, I have gone overdue by about two weeks.

Well, I suppose that's enough pregnant talk for one post.

I did get in a work-out today for my biceps and back. I haven't worked out the last two days. So, when I worked out today...I was amazed once again with what a wonderful mood it put me in. My eating has not been the greatest today...but I think overall I am doing well. This photo is of what I had for lunch.

The lady I talked to after my ultrasound said that I should be eating between 2,200-2,500 calories a day.

And you know what? I am. LOL!! Like on the 2,500 calorie end of it.

Do you realize how awfully high that seems to me? But I can't seem to stop myself. Ha, Ha! So, working out at the gym definitely alleviates this feeling that I feel sometimes that I'm just sitting around gaining weight.

Sunshine Mama is definitely not on a diet folks!

Maybe I should change my blog name to Gain 20 Pounds in 10 Months.

Well, I had such a nice time visiting some of you last night. I hope you all have a great night and a wonderful Friday!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

8 comments:

  1. That's the salad I've been eating every day this month! I can't wait for the local strawberries in a few weeks!

    Both my babies were born at 36 weeks and 4 days - I have a hot oven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome! That salad looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be frustrating! I can't relate quite yet, but I hope when I do get pregnant I can be as healthy as you! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ dawne's hot oven! :D

    I've never been pregnant so I can't relate at all. :(
    I can relate to that delicious looking plate of food, though. Does that count? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They induced my pregnant butt bc they thought my daughter was going to weigh 10 pds and I wanted her out. Needless to say she only came out 2 days early weighing 7 lbs. Not the smartest doc.

    Your food always looks so amazing & fresh. Bright colors & yummy!! Fingers crossed you are pregnant 2 more weeks past your due date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright lady! Anti-climatic?! Anti-climatic?! Whether it's 20,000 weeks or 16 weeks or 100 weeks, it's another day!!! That baby has grown for another full day, Mama. It's a miracle. THE miracle of life = ) You are doing so darn good. Keep doing exactly what you are doing and whatever week we are on will soon be 9 months - it will be here SOON. And then when you are rocking that new bundle to sleep you will think back to when you didn't know how far along you were and it will make you smile.

    You could change the name to "Lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks, lose a lot more, decide to compete in a figures competition, find out you are pregnant, have a baby, baby #6!, and lose it all again!"

    That's a mouthful though ; ) Happy weekend to you my friend. One foot in front of the other - one day at a time. The sun will always be shining, even when it's behind the clouds, it's shining...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunshine Mama~
    I always enjoy reading your blog, seeing as we are pregnant mamas together :)
    I am having a girl. . I am 22 weeks on tuesday, so yeah. . that would be disappointing to find out I was actually two weeks behind that.. I always go over due and am induced though so...who knows when this baby will come :)
    Anyhow, I am rambling,..but just wanted to say you are doing good and I am encouraged when I read your blog..
    Some days are better eating wise than others, but over all, we are doing good :)
    Have a wonderful weekend. We will have these babies before we know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i probly woulda continued with the original timeline. that would definitely throw me off too!

    LOL about changing the blog name. yeah right! glad you are not being extreme about the diet - gotta get enough cals for the little mr.!

    ReplyDelete