Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello everyone!
How's everyone doing tonight? Is is just me or did today seem to take forever? It was rainy and overcast today, but we do have some sunny days predicted by Thursday.

I really, really liked my breakfast this morning. I took the extra time to cook up some steel cut oats and mixed in stevia and cinnamon while cooking it. Afterward I cut up two Brazilian nuts and sprinkled them on top. It was so delicious that I think I will make them again tomorrow morning.

Of course we have to take a picture of the perfect looking grapefruit that I ate this morning.
If there are seeds, they are hiding.

I had this for my mid-morning snack. I spread some more Brazilian nut love on some sweet potatoes. Of course, I also drizzled some Mrs. Dash zesty garlic herb marinade on my chicken and eggs.

The next door neighbor dropped off a bunch of Palmer eggs for the kids...38 eggs altogether.
15 were butter cream, 13 were coconut and 10 were peanut butter.
Don't ask me why I counted all this up. LOL!
So, I opened up a few.
Don't they look cute?

And divided them up for the kids.
The left is coconut and the right is peanut butter.
I did actually have some small pieces of this later.
And, although, I consider Palmer to be "cheap" chocolate,
I thought it tasted wonderful.
Probably because I don't eat any chocolate now. LOL!
I had two of these refreshing salads today.
I topped it with some more Brazilian nuts instead of avocados for something different and I really enjoyed the taste.

Ok...so THIS time I kept in the four ice cubes, with eight ounces of water, one banana, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder and three frozen strawberries to see how that would work...

After I poured most of it in my glass, I realized that two of the strawberries hadn't ground up.
So, this is a picture of after it was mostly ground up.
As you can see it has a thicker consistency to it.
When I added this to the finished drink...
It was wonderful!!
Will definitely have to work on getting those strawberries ground up enough to get this shake the way I want it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I did get in a GREAT nap this afternoon, so I'm very happy about that.
I am still trying to get more sleep.
Tomorrow is our 102 month wedding anniversary and I will be attempting to do 102 push-ups on camera. I think that this time I will only do half as many push-ups as I normally do (before the 102 consecutive push-up attempt) so that I can perhaps leave myself more gas at the end to grind out those last few push-ups.
So, that means I'll end up doing about 155 push-ups first and then going for 102.
--------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's about it for today.
Hump day is tomorrow and then it's all down hill from there.
I'll turn 12 weeks along on Thursday.
I really do need to get my act together and get a picture up of me at 12 weeks along.
Have a nice night!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. Goodness. You and the push-ups are giving me a complex. I don't think I can do 20 real push-ups. I can do more if I can stay on my knees, but when I do regular ones, my feet bother me. Maybe I will work on that for the next few months. Congrats on the 102 months! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see your 12 week baby bump picture!

    I love when a breakfast is so good and you can't wait to have it again the next day =)

    So to answer your preguntas on my page...The brown blob that you saw was Protein Cookie Dough lol which is 1/2 scoop of Light Muscle Milk, 1tbsp of PB, Water, and Splenda =)

    For my green monster challenge, I am replacing one meal with a Green Monster for one month =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 102 you two! That is great. I have oatmeal cooking right now and can't wait for it! Your breakfasts always look so good. Those eggs looked pretty good too, but like you, I am not the biggest fan of Palmer candy. Leftover Easter candy has been floating around work, but I am avoiding it all together. If I have one piece, I know I'll have 3 and then not even realize that a few extra hundred calories snuck in. No thank you! That was very nice of your neighbor though. I bet the kids loved it. Looks like you are very happy with the foods you are eating right now. That is great and I bet that makes it easy to stick with. Keep up the amazing work my friend = ) Enjoy this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the push ups though I know that you don't need it!! You totally kick butt. With protein shakes are they the ones that make you gain weight if you do not exercise enough. I need to do some major switching up to my eating if I want to get the scale moving again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the cute baby belly! :) Are you going to take the pic in your new suit?! HEEHEE! ;) Thanks for the chocolate pictures...if you want one of a Peep check my blog out...heehee!

    Go Pushup Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete