Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You All Are Funny

Hola Friends!

Perky plant here.

Ha, Ha, you guys pick up on stuff quick. Later on when I wrote that I sat back wondering the next day if anyone would have fun with that.

I see you all have active imaginations.

Actually that's how I explained it to my 16-year-old daughter yesterday when I "made" her go running with me to the gym.

Everyone wants to know what they can drink "besides" plain ole water. My husband, my daughter. Well the way I explain it to my husband is the car and oil illustration.

Like a car needs gas to go, our body needs fuel to work out. And like a car needs oil or it will malfunction, so our bodies need water.

Either way, the wonderful thing about water is that...it's cheap and plentiful. God thought of everyone when he came up with that design element of our bodies.

Well, I'm taking a rest day from running because my legs feel fatigued. I did work my arms though and biked 2 1/2 miles. Training is still on for the half marathon. My eating is going well.

I saw 4/10 drop from yesterday so that was nice. Only two pounds away from a ten pound drop.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to drop 20 pounds in exactly ten weeks this time because I screwed around too much in the beginning. But hey, maybe 11 weeks I might be able to drop 20 pounds.

Thanks for all your comments.

They sure do make me smile!

I'm running out of time tonight to get to you all, but I will get to you!

Stay cool! If that's possible.

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

3 comments:

  1. Water actually tastes soo good to me. I guess I should be thankful for that! It helps that other beverages are just "empty calories" in my opinion.

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a water drinker. In fact, I don't drink much else. I have soy milk or almond milk with cereal and those type of things. I take a water bottle with me to work everyday and drink a ton. This heat sucks out my extra energy, but I got a great workout in last night. I focused on arms and did 45 mins on the elliptical. Going to do some push ups tonight if my arms can hang in there. You are doing great on your workouts and your eating. Keep up the great work and keep drinking that water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cup and a half of coffee in the morning but the rest of the day I only drink water! I love water and feel so much better when I get plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete