Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, July 2, 2011

Let The Fun Begin...

Today I'm officially starting my "body builder's" diet again.

No sugar, no flour and no processed foods.

It's also the my first day of no caffeine.

I have been in the weaning process of no caffeine for three to four weeks and today is the start of a new decaffeinated season.

I have also been trying to up my water intake. And with no caffeine that will be easier. And with this hot weather I will easily be able to get in 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.

Oh, I read in the paper that yesterday's high for La Crosse was actually 98 degrees with a heat index of 110. But only an hour away the heat index was recorded at 125.

Already today I've had ten egg whites, oatmeal, and orange and apple and will soon go home and eat my third meal of the day. I'm really curious to see how much more quickly the weight will drop.

For exercise, the plan today is to run three miles and get in some abdominal work.

Well, I hope you are all staying cool!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. Whoa - that's a lotta eggs! I can't wait to see how your body responds as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweets!!! Have missed you.. so wonderful to see you posting again as well!

    What plan do you follow, do mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete