Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Droppage

Hello y'all!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm doing well.

Let's see...since I started the no sugar, no flour, no caffeine part of my diet...I have dropped...2.2 pounds in three days.

I'm thinking I'd like to see another few pounds drop yet this week by next Saturday...for a total of four in seven days. I'm hoping that four days at the gym and five days of running this week will seal the deal.

You know what that husband of mine did?

On the Saturday that I took out all the sugar and flour?

He went to to the local shop that makes their own chocolate and picked me up a nice round piece of pecan turtle. It's my favorite kind of chocolate that they sell there.

Fortunately for him, I'm more curious than hungry. The chocolate hasn't tempted me too bad. I really, really want to see how much weight I can lose without messing up. So, maybe I'll have that chocolate in a few weeks when I feel like I've sated my curiosity. Until then, it's in the refrigerator.

I did want to say that I do believe I'm thinking more clearly....which feels refreshing.

Also, even though I've been slowly dropping my caffeine over the past four weeks, I do have some mild headaches at night.

Jeesh! just think how bad the headaches would be if I cut caffeine cold turkey.

Also, I've been getting in 8 to 10 glasses of water the last three days. And, my body has responded with producing more breast milk. Amazing.

Have a good one!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how fast you lose when you do this diet. It is a true testimony to eating "clean." I can't believe Daddy Rainmaker got that!! I would have to toss that candy so fast. I do better when the good stuff isn't around! Greg likes to eat junk food from time to time, so I tell him to keep it away from me! Lately I just eat whatever I can keep down! Aye curumba! Almost out of this first trimester. Baby is growing. Starting to feel a little bulge in the belly = ) I hope you have a great week with your diet. So proud of the work you are putting in. I enjoy reading your progress!

    ReplyDelete