Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hola amigas and amigos!

Today has been annoying because I feel Buuloooated!! And the scale actually went up...as if that's my "real" weight. ( We all know its illusionary until Ms. Monthly goes home)

Yes, I'll be fine. Only a few more days and I will be feeling GRRRREAt again.

Well, I also am taking off from running today. So, I won't make my six days this week of running, but I'm feeling fatigued today. I did, however, get in my chest and triceps work out. Also did four sets of 15 "girl" push-ups and some abs.

Hope you're all doing well!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment