Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Thursday-My Illusionary Weight Gain

Hi folks!

So, I got off track last weekend and went over a little bit the first three days of this week. So...altogether that's five days where my calories weren't in line.

The scale socked me with a 2.8 pound gain.

NO WAY Hosea!

One pound is 3,500 calories. So...an almost 3 pound gain means that I had to eat about 10,500 calories over my limit.

That did not happen. Maybe 2,000 calories over.

So...that weight gain is an illusion.

And, no, I'm not in delusion about this either.

Because just you watch...if I stick to my diet over the next three or four days, I'll drop the weight.

So, does that mean I burned 10,500 calories worth in four days?

No.

So, my contention is that the weight gain is an illusion.

At least that's what I'm telling myself to get my focus back on.

I can also look at it as a warning for..."this weight gain will turn into real weight gain if you don't get yourself back in gear."

Happy Thursday friends!

Remember to always look for the upside; even if it seems a little upside down!

Have a good Friday!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it is an illusion. There is no way you went over your calories that much. I love your quote at the end "remember to look for the upside, even if it seems a little upside down." That should be on a coffee mug or refridgerator magnet!Hope you guys are doing great out there and enjoying this summer heat.

    ReplyDelete