Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Friday, January 29, 2010

Preparing For Pictures

18 1/2 weeks of 20 weeks

weight today: same

total lost: 12 pounds in 18 1/2 weeks

pre-workout:
1/2 cup of brown rice: 85

post work-out:
1/2 cup of oatmeal: 150
6 egg whites: 96
1/2 grapefruit: 40
total: 236
--------------
running total: 321

3 1/2 oz chicken breast: 122
3 egg whites: 48
total: 170
--------------
running total:491

5 oz chicken breast: 175
1/4 cup of rice: 43
1 tbl of Newman's Own Vinegar and Oil salad dressing: 75
2 cups of spinach: 10
cucumbers: 8
green peppers: 8
carrots: 10
total: 36
total:329
---------------
running total: 820

chocolate protein shake: 110
----------
running total: 930

5 oz chicken breast: 175
2 cups of spinach: 10
cucumbers:8
green peppers:8
broccoli:5
carrots: 10
1/2 cup of brown rice: 85
1 tbl of Newman's own Vinegar and Oil salad dressing: 75
total: 376
-------------
running total: 1,306

Today's challenge/victory: The work-out this morning went great. I stayed on track with eating. I was missing eating my "other foods" and I didn't get in my run. Mostly because I didn't "feel" like running. Ooops.

Although, I did complete my push-ups that I was trying to do and so can go on to the next level.

Actual fitness: push-ups work-out: eight sets of : 19, 19, 22, 22, 18, 18, 22, 45 for a total of 190. I've been on this work-out for the third time and was first only able to squeeze out 35 on that last set, and then 40 and finally 45. I knew I'd be able to make it to 45 when I hit the 30s and I could feel the extra strength in my arms.

After push-ups workout, did 50 minute chest, triceps, back and biceps work-out with abdominals.

Note on picture: Our children love the cucumbers I got. Since I bought more than I can use this week, I sliced them up and handed the kids a bunch today. They ate it it like candy. Oh, and found interesting ways to amuse themselves with it too. Now why didn't I think of this?

Preparing For Pictures

This has been hanging out in the back of my head for the last couple of days. The idea that I'm only about ten days away from the completion of this 20 weeks that I've imposed on myself. There's a few things I plan on doing for this blog right around February 7th.

Well, first, there is our 100 month wedding anniversary. All these silly push-ups that my husband and I have been working on? We are training for attempting to complete 100 push-ups on our 100 month wedding anniversary.

The plan is to video tape the attempt for my blog. The only problem is that I have been having a problem posting "long-ish" videos, so we'll see about that.

Also, on the 7th, I plan on getting some "after" pictures taken for what I look like since I've lost the additional weight from when I lost the first twenty pounds as pictured on my sidebar. I've met my first goal weight of losing 12 pounds since the first 20. However, I still would like to see a few more pounds drop before the seventh. Even if they don't drop, pictures are still forthcoming.

I also plan on eating at least part of a chocolate covered cream filled bismark. I really wanted to have that happen on the 7th too, but I may wait until the 8th for that one so that I can have a clean weight going into the final Monday morning weigh in. I wanted to give this new diet menu 21 days and a doughnut on the 7th is only 20 days. I know I'm getting technical here, but it's the way I am.

So, there are some exciting things coming up next weekend that I need to prepare for.

One of the things I did to prepare for my "after" pictures last time was to increase doing my abdominals to twice a day. This helped flatten and tighten my stomach as much as possible. So, I will start doing that today.

I also need too pick out an outfit to wear. I could wear the same top that I had on last time, but I'm actually leaning toward wearing something red. We'll see. I know you guys probably think my favorite color is red...it's not. It's blue.

And, yes, I do have a blue coat. :)

So, there you go. 20 weeks is a long time. It was sunny and warm last time I took some "after" pictures so I'll have to see what I can do this time. I don't think I want to freeze my butt off doing pictures outside.

It's the weekend, folks. Let's all breath a collective sigh of relief!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new photos! I laugh a little every time I read your blog because you remind me a lot of myself. I wear red a lot, but my favorite color is blue (blue just doesn't look as good on me as red does). I've also lost my first 20 pounds and am working on the last 14 but they seem to want to stick around more than the first ones did. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the after pictures! Excited to see, but excited for you too. I bet when you have your last picture and a new one together your progress will amaze even YOU! I know you see yourself everyday, but having a side by side comparison might just boggle your mind! So proud and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pic of your lovie with the cucumber fingers! Looking forward to your new after pic! Yay!

    ReplyDelete