Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Saturday Post

Hola compadres!

It's Saturday and snowing here in La Crosse, Wi. Superbowl paraphernalia is still being sold. Some really nice stuff too.

It's sure feels different writing my blog at the library on a Saturday than it does doing it in the comfort of my own home...usually at night. I'm actually kind of missing it. I feel like it affects my dietary focus a little. I actually ate some sugar and white flour last night.

As much as I love Morning Glory...I feel annoyed and a little down at how slowly the weight is dropping. So, this weekend, I'd like to pick up some Fenu Greek, which is a natural supplement that helps increase breast milk production. I'd like to start counting calories again. I haven't been in the last few weeks. I'm also looking at the calendar and making plans to prepare to run in a half marathon race in about eight weeks. Having an athletic goal for me to prepare for has always helped me to lose weight.

I still am weight lifting four to five days a week. I usually run five to six days a week, but while training for the half marathon, my mileage will increase.

I plan also to try and phase out caffeine in the next four weeks so that I can more easily take in that eight to ten cups of water a day that I need to not only facilitate weight loss but insure that Morning Glory gets his milk. I also feel that caffeine makes me more tired in the long run. No caffeine will make sure that Morning Glory isn't staying up later at night than he should be, which will help me get to sleep earlier, thus giving me more energy for everything that I do during the day.

I talked to my sister who has been off caffeine for three months and she has noticed that she is "happy" when she gets up in the morning. I want that too, friends!

This morning I weighed in at about a nine pound loss. By next Saturday...I'm hoping for an eleven pound loss. We'll see!!

This morning, Morning Glory weighed 13.6 pounds. So his weight has increased by 6/10 a pound since two weeks ago.

There is a way for me to get pictures to my blog, but I just haven't gotten my act together enough to make it happen. I've also thought about keeping a written "blog diary" during the week and then publishing it when I have the chance to get on line because I really do enjoy conveying my thoughts into words.

Talk to you later friends!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

3 comments:

  1. Boy I sure do miss you having the internet. Not sure how you do it. Glad to hear that everything is going good! When I went off caffine for about 6 months I was good. Then summer came around and soda called my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunshine; Personally, I think your looking fantastic after your sixth child. I think your doing amazingly well in your goal setting. Especially with those younguns running and crawling around your feet.Just keep drinking lots of water, stay away from that white flour and keep your focus on your goals; You will do great. LOVE DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are doing an amazing job of getting back in shape.

    ReplyDelete