Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Short Note

Hello friends!

I'm only peeking in for a second because it's late! But the scale was nice to me this morning and I dropped down a few pounds for a total of 8.4 pounds. We'll see what it says Wednesday morning. Who knows...I may flux up.

I was busy cooking this afternoon. I'll share pictures later. Tonight my daughter and I ran against the wind to the gym for a work-out. I got in a 50 minute biceps and back work-out.

Hope you're all doing well. The first two days of the week are behind us now. Keep up the good work!

You're doing better than you think!

Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quick note. Glad you got in that workout and I'm proud you both ran to the gym. You must freeze your buns off! I slacked a bit in my workout last night. I ran 1 mile instead of 2 and I did 4 arm excercises and skipped my dips. I'm going to give it all I got tonight to make up for my lack of follow through. I ate clean yesterday and still feel great today.

    Keep up your good work. Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you got your workout in!! I need to start running again but it is just not my thing.

    ReplyDelete