Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Thursday!! Morning Glory is 14 weeks

Hi folks!

Thanks for all your comments about me not getting the Internet anymore. Sure enough first thing this morning, it was gone. And I was feeling slightly annoyed throughout the day. Especially when I couldn't get online to check the weather before going on my run tonight. But I do know there are other ways to check. Ha!

However, in anticipation of no Internet, I had taken pictures of Morning Glory yesterday and uploaded them to blogger for today. Yes, I know, I'm very clever!

He's been giving beautiful smiles lately.

And all kinds of other different looks...

Because he's trying to talk to me.
See, I think he's saying something here.

And here.

Well, not sure about here.




He still sucks his thumb.
I just don't know what to do about it.
I didn't weigh him today.
So, wow, that was a lot of pictures.
----------------------------------
The scale showed an eight pound loss today.
I got in a 2 1/2 mile run and a 45 minute triceps and chest work-out.
I got in a nap this afternoon and found that I was in a lot better mood for my work-out tonight.
I'm really going to try and work on getting my sleep. And my water.
Also, good news too. The ymca that I go to work out at has their Internet available for use until 8 p.m. so I may be able to post more regularly than I think.
Cool.
Where there's a will there's a way.
Isn't that true for so many things, folks?
If we want something bad enough we can make it happen.
Well, I love ya all.
The library's about to close, so I must go!
Have a good Friday!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

4 comments:

  1. Your little man is so beautiful!!!

    You continue to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is to cute for words. I love his eyes. Every time I read your workout I am amazed. You are doing a great job. Congrats on the 8 pds. to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing like a weed! Adorable! I have to tell you that I made your carob peanut butter bars this weekend. They really are great. I can't believe 4 ingredients and waa lah! Greg tooks them with him to work today and I saved a few pieces for at home. So easy! Glad you got to the 8 pound mark. Keep it up. You are doing very good. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just blow me away! You are doing so well! Keep it up, SM! And Morning Glory is just PRECIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete