Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Thursday! Our Morning Glory Is Three Months!

Happy Thursday!

Yes, folks the end of the week is upon us...and I have the pleasure of presenting to you the name...finally... of our newest flower...Here he is in all his glory...
Mr. Lovely as Morning Glory!
It seemed the perfect name when Dandy Lion said it today.
I did have another name selected, but then today he said "Morning Glory".
Immediately I thought of the beautiful Morning Glory flowers that my mom used to grow in her garden. And, since he was born at 2:50 in the morning... and he is a glorious creation from God...and he is beautiful just like the morning glory flowers...
This seems like the perfect name.
Oh! And this outfit he's in?
Well, I just put him in that to tease a smile out of Dawne.
(did it work?
nope, SunshineMeg, it wasn't a Packer outfit)
My husband picked this up for Iris Anna before
she was born when he was on a business trip once in Canada.

Don'tcha just love the hat?

And, then, we finally got him to clutch his toes!

Tell me you aren't just enamored!

Happy three months, Morning Glory!
He was born Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 2:50 a.m.
weighing six pounds four ounces.
Today he weighed in at 12.8 pounds, 2/10 away from 13 pounds.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok...on to the diet part of this blog.
I went down a pound this morning and so am now..7.6 pounds down.
I didn't feel like going to the gym tonight...but I did anyway because this whole routine is beginning to become a habit. I completed a 60 minute leg work-out, some push-ups-- two sets of 15 guy and 2 sets of 15 girl style push-ups. I ran 2 1/2 miles outside; it was 19 degrees.
I haven't been tracking my calories, but I know it's probably around 1,800-2,000.
I like how the increased calories are giving me more milk for Morning Glory, but I'm also annoyed at what seems to me to be a slow weight loss.
But I feel like such a blessed woman!
I have six beautiful children.
I have the capacity and good health to work out.
I live in a country with I can worship freely without fear of retribution.
I'm learning so many amazing things by homeschooling our children...
I have a wonderful husband!
I hope your week ends well!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

5 comments:

  1. What a handsome little guy you have here!! I see you in him....does everyone else see this too?? Just wanted to stop by and tell you what a sweet & absolutley precious baby your newest littl addition is!!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of your little bundle of joy. He is just to cute & makes me want another one. This post is just wonderful & brought a smile to my face. Thanks for reminding me all the other things in life to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! What a cutie pie. That little hat is so sweet. Morning Glory is the perfect name for your morning baby. I can't believe it didn't come to me sooner. That first picture of his is great. Look at him holding his head up all by himself! He's making progress, your making progress! Yay for both of you. Your positive thoughts at the end are a perfect start to the weekend. Go Packers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, he is SO precious!!! Love the name Morning Glory, but are you gonna tell us the other name you had picked out? ;-)

    Great job on working out. That deserves a big ol' shout out! HURRAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious, and growing so fast! Love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete