Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, December 3, 2012

Against The Odds

Hello friends!

How are you all? Sorry about not posting for two weeks. I have been very busy. I have not lost any additional weight yet neither have I gained any.

I have not been recording my calories for the past two weeks which is causing me to not be on top of my calorie restrictions. I am still eating well, but perhaps just too many calories to actually drop weight the way I want to.

In good news, I started running two weeks ago and will commence my third week of running this week. I continue to weight lift at the gym three days a week.

So, in order to get the weight loss to resume, I need to focus on writing my calories down again. Another struggle I have is with my caffeine intake which affects my hydration levels. And being dehydrated reduces the rate of weight loss. But it's a tough balance for me right now because I am homeschooling four children along with also just taking care of three other children, one being six months old. So, I don't get enough sleep because of the work load. So, then I drink caffeine which affects my ultimate weight loss.

It's a circle that I'm determined to extricate myself from...somehow. Ha!

So, bear with me as I try to lose weight against odds that I feel are stacked against me.

I will try to post again on either this Sunday or shortly thereafter.

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

9 comments:

  1. You are amazing to be getting in the workouts!
    I can relate with this post SO much; trying to teach the children, keep house and take care everything else it just seems impossible sometimes...But I know you can find your groove with it all!!
    I so enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very entertaining information. found a lot of things for yourself useful. Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your article is a mixed feeling. But it remains the best in his own style!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always liked your articles! forward to continuing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is really a very nice post. Thanks for the great content!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je vous remercie. très intéressant.Merci pour l'info!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dziękuję. bardzo ciekawe .Dzięki za info!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's just indescribably wonderful what you wrote))) Nothing I've seen so far not!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative article

    keep it up

    ReplyDelete