Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello friends!

Well, Christmas and New Years is finally over, but then I got sick. And lost weight, because of...well...things that make you sick. So, I suppose this weight loss of a few pounds isn't really official. But, it has me down 8.4 pounds since I  began.

So, in good news, with the holidays behind me, I can focus on other things like home schooling and diet and exercise. Although, my diet took a dip, my exercise has been good. I've been running three to four times a week and weight lifting three times a week.

I absolutely love the runs! I feel so invigorated afterwards. I don't mind running even in the cold.

I may post again on Sunday!

Hope your weekend goes well!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sunshine! How are you doing? I'm finally getting started again! :) I've JUST began blogging all over again at http://weight-in-gold.blogspot.com/ and just would love to keep up with you here. I know you don't blog regularly anymore, but I love hearing from you when you can update! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss ya!!! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete