Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Tuesday, April 30, 2013

18 1/2 Pounds in 9 Weeks

Hello friends! Thanks for the encouragement. I suspected that someone might want some before and after pictures. I do have some before pictures from last summer when I'm basically the same starting weight. I've spent several months losing a little and then gaining it back. This time my diet is working, and I feel relieved to be down 18 pounds. It's actually 18 1/2 pounds right now. I dropped a half pound last week. So, I'm on my tenth week this week. I hope another 1 1/2 pound drops, you know, for my blog's namesake.

If it takes longer, that's ok.

Now, I still have 30 more pounds to lose to get to where I want to be and I expect that it will take the whole summer to get that weight off. But that's ok, too, because I am feeling more energy from carrying around less weight which makes it more fun to get outside with the kids and "go places". I plan on biking everywhere with them, walking places. I plan to work up my weight lifting work-out routines to five days a week. I may also train for another half marathon in September. I've been very slow about increasing my exercises because I've, first of all, been very busy, but also it's more fun to work out when you weigh less. So, I've actually put off doing some work-outs because I wanted to lose some weight first.

Even though my diet has been more drastic than usual, I feel comfortable with it and enjoy the foods I'm eating. As my work-out routines intensify, I will have to add additional calories. But as it's become nicer outside in Wisconsin, I am glad to be almost 20 pounds less.

Well, hopefully, I'll be at a 20 pound loss by this Monday.

Hope you all have a good week!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment