Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, March 10, 2012

Some Small Talk

Hello, this is a little update since it's been a few weeks!

I'm due in eight weeks, which just seems still like a long way away. Today is Saturday and the temperature hit 60 degrees. I love this spring weather! But that also means I have to pull out some short- sleeved maternity clothes.

I haven't been working out. I'm tossing around the idea of doing some home work-outs. But I'm realizing that this pregnancy is just one of those where I'm simply not as in shape as I was in the last pregnancy. I've had those pregnancies before, and once I've had the baby, I simply put my nose to the grindstone and start making goals. One of those will be a half marathon in September. I figure that I'll be able to start running by July which will give me 12 weeks to train for it. I'm due on May 6th.

Speaking of this little baby. This girl is very active. Now all of her movements feel big and when she moves you can literally see it happen on the surface of my belly. The kids think its great!

I haven't gone all out on clothes shopping for her yet. I'm waiting to score some really good deals on garage sales first. But I'm very excited about all of the cute little girl clothes out there. And when the time is right, this little lady will have a nice wardrobe.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment