Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Sunday, November 6, 2011

Morning Glory Turns 1

Hello folks!

I haven't been to the library in a few weeks. So, I think I should update everyone. I'm 14 weeks along and I am feeling less tired. I haven't worked out in about four weeks. And yesterday I realized that I need to take small steps if I want to get into a work-out routine again. So, this week I'm making it a goal to try to run a few miles a day....and that's it.

I first need to see if I am able to run and not feel bothered by it. If it does bother me, I may switch to biking. In the past, I've never been able to run past 18 weeks because I had some discomfort in my uterus.

So far I've gained at least seven pounds. But quite honestly most of that is probably from some unhealthy food choices.

Also wanted to mention that Morning Glory turned one year old on Friday, Nov. 4th and he started walking five days before that. He is two to four months ahead on walking than all of the other kids. He is just the cutest thing and an absolute joy to everyone. I think I will try and get some picture to post of his eating birthday cake.

We are about six months away from the birth of this next baby. I still sometimes can't believe I'm pregnant and having another blessing so soon.

Talk soon!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update...so glad you have a little more energy! One year old's are sooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete