Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, November 21, 2011

Back On Track

Hello friends!

The weekend out-of-town bodybuilding visitors encouraged me!

Isn't it weird how when super in-shape people come to visit you, you wish you were at your prime too? But at this point of my life, I happened to have gained about 13 pounds and stopped working out for the past several weeks.

And even though I didn't want them to see me like this...I'm glad they came.

They were the boost I needed to start eating healthy again.

We all went to the gym together on Sunday. So, not only did I get in a work-out, but I got in a good few dozen great tips on proper form.

She also gave me a diet plan...which I incorporated today.

So, I ate clean today and already I feel so much better. I plan to make it to the gym tonight as well.

I'm realizing that sometimes we all need a little help in our life. And letting a person help you can perhaps improve you in ways you wouldn't have imagined.

Thank you for all your encouragement. It really means a lot to me. I'll let you know how everything goes.

Remember to not give up on yourself.

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

1 comment: