Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Lost That 20 Pounds in 11 Weeks

Hi friends,  Just a quick note. I have lost 20 pounds; actually I'm right around the 21-22 pound loss range.

I lost it in 11 weeks way back by the the first ten days of May. I ended up taking a break from blogging because May got busy. Then, I have been off my diet for a few weeks because after May got busy it got stressful when my father went into the hospital. He was in for two weeks before having open heart surgery this last Wednesday. He's suppose to be getting off sedation today or tomorrow, but so far it looks like things are going well.

I can maybe talk more about him later, but I did want to mention that I am starting my diet again this coming Monday and that I would like to lose another 20 pounds in 10 weeks. Also, I know I need to get in some pictures so, maybe I will do that in the next few days.

Hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That is great. I want to just lose 16 pounds in 6 weeks. I am already having difficulties so I'm going to read the rest of your post.

    May the Lord be with your dad in his time of need.I pray the Lord will heal his body and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you lost your weight in healthy way?
    Don't diet in danger way that might hurt yourself
    Anyway, congrat for losing 20 pound


    Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason Google toolbar isn't working.http://www.ukessaywritingservice.com/
    I copy pasted it into another application and read the post.
    ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can lose weight quickly and lose 20 pounds without depriving yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunshine Mama...
    That is great. From your pics, you looks better now.. It seems that you already success to lose those unwanted fat in your body.. Well done..

    As we all know, weight loss is not about a day or a two.. It may takes you some time before you see the weight drops. It require some of your effort and persevere.. A good and healthy food is the most basic things that we must seriously look into when trying to lose weight. We are what we eat.. So eating healthy is very important Go for more green veges and fruits.. Eating more meals (of up to 6 meals a day) with a smaller size portion is highly advisable.. And exercise on a regular basis will make the whole process even faster.. Good luck to you if you are trying to shed more weight by now : )

    Angeline,
    How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work

    ReplyDelete