Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello everyone!

It's May 7, and the baby is not here yet. I did want a May 7 baby, but it looks like it won't happen. I'm officially one day over my May 6 due date and feeling great. I do think I had some action about 3:00 a.m. this morning, but nothing major. It may have dilated me a little more.

So with no baby, I just end up cleaning and organizing more. If she isn't here by the end of the week, all of those pesky files and paperwork will even be organized. Ha!

When I saw my midwife last Friday, I was still 75% effaced and dilated to between 1 to 2. She was also sitting really high.

I thought I should share a few photos from Sunday, May 6th. I was dressed up for our 7-year old Iris Anna's girl choir concert. And, yes, the heels did start to kill after awhile.
We're thinking this baby will be between 7 1/2 to eight pounds. I've gained more this pregnancy than the last baby, but everything will work out. It will just take a little longer to get back in the groove, but I am looking forward to it.

Well, hopefully the next time I blog, I will able to post some baby pictures! Thank you all for keeping up on me!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

4 comments:

  1. You look great! :) Can't wait to see your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you look good and are so patient for being overdue! I am already itching to hold this little one in my arms instead of in my belly. Praying all goes well during labor and delivery and can't wait to see a new little girly girl in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are positively radiant! I love the dress and heels on you! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well and hope this little girl comes soon. I can't wait to see pictures and I wish you a happy, healthy delivery. Be strong! You are a pro at this by now ; ) Sending prayers to you and your family. Good luck and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete