Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Surprise Visitor

Hello friends!

I have only a few minutes to mention that we had a special visitor come to our house on Christmas Eve....

Unfortunately...Daddy Rainmaker was out to the store for some errands when our visitor made his appearance.

But when he came back he heard ALL about Santa Clauses' surprise visit.

Some of the kids even thought that Santa Clause looked like Daddy Rainmaker. But then my mom, who was there, pointed out that it couldn't have been Daddy Rainmaker because he doesn't have a big belly.

Hmm...good point.

I hope you all had a good Christmas!

Thank you for the congrats on the girl. We are all still very excited!

Talk later!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

2 comments:

  1. Franklin and Marshall hoodies after all, Cheap ASICS Shoes Tears ditch
    Peach tear groove lying silkworm and haggard, but different!Belstaff Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking about!rolex datejust replica

    ReplyDelete