Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Losing And A Grooving

Don't you just love all that weight loss the first week of a diet?

Hello friends! How are you all? I need to check up on you all to see what's been going on.

I started my diet on Monday. Ate about 1,700-1,800 calories and dropped one pound. Then yesterday, Tuesday, I worked out and ate 1,759 and lost 1.6 pounds this morning for a total lost of 2.6 pounds in two days.

There have been a few painful episodes of resistance. Like on Monday, Daddy Rainmaker wakes up and what does he want?

Doughnuts. And at my favorite bakery no less. So...I resisted getting a doughnut for myself while at the same time getting doughnuts for everyone else. It's like...why couldn't you have wanted to get those doughnuts on Sunday morning? When I could have had one.

Oh, and if you're wondering why Daddy Rainmaker is at home on a Monday morning...well, he is no longer employed at his previous job.

So glad that stressful situation is over. Now we can move on and do a few things that we've wanted to do...like starting a lawn care business...painting the house, going on vacations longer than expected because the job isn't calling him back to work...

Well, I plan on getting in a few more days at the gym this week. I've been biking and doing some elliptical this week. However, I may start running in a few days to begin building my base for that half marathon in September.

I haven't completely cut out sugar at the start of this diet, but am aiming at working toward that. I'm allowing myself 40 calorie Blue Bunny bomb pops when the snacking urge arises. I'm getting in at least one spinach salad a day. I'm avoiding white flour, though I did have some last night. I am working toward weaning myself off of caffeine. It may take another three weeks before I'm completely off of it.

I know what I need to do to lose twenty pounds in ten weeks.

Here's to another stab at it!

I will do it. Eventually!

Hope you're all doing well!

Sincerely,

Sunshine Mama

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you can do it. I have 20 pounds to go too, and I can to it also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great Sunshine!!! GO!!! You can do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl, go! One step at a time, right? No one said those "steps" would be easy. That is what I am telling myself right now. I'm tired all of the time, hungry all of the time, and don't want to work out at all. I need to get my mind in the right place. I want to stay active, but rest is very important. I'm sure I'll find the right balance. Way to not eat the doughnut! I would have caved in that situation. Bomb pops are a very resonable treat at only 40 calories. Keep taking good care of yourself and those kids. Say hi to daddy rainmaker for me. Hope your dad is doing okay too!

    ReplyDelete