Join Me For Another 10 Weeks! This is the first week of ten weeks starting October 22, 2012

Hi folks! I'm at it again. I'm going for another 20 pound loss in ten weeks. I've recently had another baby, a little girl, she is now five months old and I'm ready to drop some weight.





Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Thursday!! Our Baby Is Two Weeks Old

Hello!
What better way to end the work week than a picture of a cute pair of tootsies?
You all know how I loves toes?

I weighed him today on our scale... you know since this is a weight loss blog...

But he was so little, he didn't register.
So, with a big sigh...I stepped on with him...
and then again without him...
Oh, what did I weigh you ask?
Nice try.
But according to my scale, our baby weighed a whopping seven pounds even.

That's up 6/10 a pound from his birth weight of 6.44.

So, don't let this thumb sucking picture fool you.
He's been getting milk a-plenty from me.
And as far as my diet goes, I gained back a pound this morning.
*sigh*
It was probably my husband's chips that I had last night.
Did I mention that I will often have several false starts before a diet sticks?
Hence my favorite mantra, "If at first you don't succeed...try, try, try, try... and try again."
One last day of the work week, folks!!
We can do it.
Oh, did you all read my husband's comment from yesterday's post?
Isn't he the best?
Have a good one!
Sincerely,
Sunshine Mama

7 comments:

  1. Love your mantra, gorgeous Mama. And, that baby's eyes are to die for!!!!!! Stay away from those chips...they aren't worth it, but you know that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures taken in these early days are my favorites...they are the most precious! What a sweet and beautiful baby boy you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pics! those big feet! the "winking" one, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lindsay. The winking picture is hilarious. He looks so cuddly and content. You must be so darn proud. Does he have a flower name yet = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby! You have much to be thankful for this year!

    Great mantra and one that is good for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute....God bless that little wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheap ASICS Shoes Shu Qi dressed in pants goddess appeared,GHD Sale murder has become the largest female film star,Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones

    ReplyDelete